July 06, 2009

Something to Chew On- Part 2 ... or should I say choke?



Did you KNOW?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what does it all mean? Were you trying to make some sort of point or did you just find it interestig?

Did you get my last post in response to your realy long one? I noticed that it hasn't been posted.

aManAmongThem said...

I just found it interesting. It was just something to think about. I'm not sure that it had a point.

No, I don't believe that I received you last post. Sorry.

Barley

The Grand Sage said...

Some people think the pace that incresing statistical numbers, especially in relation to technology and populations, are a bad thing. I'm not sure why but they do.

It was probably my fault about my last comment, sorry

The Grand Sage

The Grand Sage said...

I have to say it was pretty interesting. "So what does it all mean?" that's the question. I'm sure Barley got that but for anyone who hasn't watched the video, it's a reference to the ending.

The Grand Sage

p.s. Sorry about the typo im my previous comment.