Democrat Joke
Not Evil, Just Wrong A movie coming out this Fall. I don't know the rating, but from the preview, it looks good.
Obama uses 4th to promote his agenda
Point #1: His choice of words,"better workers", has the same flatness of Stalin when talking about his subjects 'working for the cause'. This sounds like I'm nit-picking, but when you understand Communism, you can spot the wolf among the sheep.
Point #2: Don't change the issues, Mr. President, it's the taxes that are hurting businesses.
Point #3: Clean energy is profitable? Mr. President, would you just watch Not Evil, Just Wrong? And btw, we could end our dependence on other countries if you and others like you would let us obtain what is rightfully ours that is sitting right under Sarah Palin's feet.
Point #4: Read your history, Mr Obama, every communists in the world has tried what you are trying... and they've failed.
Point #5: I have a short memory?! It doesn't take a short memory to remember that Mr. Obama doesn't have ANY leadership qualifications, nor has his stimulus package worked. Why should we keep following his big goals if he hasn't been economically successful so far?
Point #6: If we follow Mr President Obama, the next chapter in our great American story will be the conclusion.
Barley





2 comments:
I loved the Democrat joke!
I'm not to crazy about watching a movie that tells me a bunch of stuff that I already know, most of that was painfully obviouse to anyone who doesn't stand to proffit from the "hysteria", but I have a good feeling that they saved the best stuff for the actual movie and it will probably be fairly interesting.
Once again you seem to have a good grasp on the situation. Of course as I stated earlier most of that is obviouse to those who don't stand to proffit from it. The only thing I disagree with is the last statement, no matter how bad things get freedom and the American dream will never perish. In spite of the bueracracies America is still the people and as long as there are a few people who are willing our nations great story will continu,
"Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world. Indeed it's the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead
The Grand Sage
Once again, sorry for the typos.
The Grand Sage
Post a Comment