I'm now officially 18 years old. Within my 18 years of life, I have lived through almost 5 full presidential terms of office. I can remember the beginning of wide use of cell phones, computers, internet, and Global Positioning Systems. I was born the same year as the formation of NAFTA, the increasing popularization of homeschooling, and around the end of the Gulf War. I've lived through the era of animal cloning, the NASA spacecraft landing on Mars, the implementation of Welfare Reform by Clinton, and the beginning of the Iraqi War on 9/11/2001. I have seen the boom of Chinese economics into a world giant, while here at home, I was born in an economic bust in '92, and then saw a "boom" in '98 and another still declining bust beginning in 2009. As of late and fresh on our memories, I have (as you have) lived through era of the TEA Party conservative movement, stimulus packages, and Obama's Healthcare bill.
As for my birthday, I decided to just relax and take it easy this weekend. I opened my presents and then we took the kids to the go-kart track. We ate mexican for lunch, and I bought a Smith&Wesson spring assisted Military & Police knife with a glass breaker in the handle. I've been wanting it for months now.
Upcoming in the near future-
1. My parent's 22nd anniversary on June 4th.
2. Mason Sensabaugh, a guy that I played basketball with, is getting married June 5th, so I'm attending that.
3. My cousin, Lacy Goolsby, who I've grown up with all my childhood years is getting married to Dustin Thompson, June 12. Therefore, I'm attending that wedding.
4. I am flying down to Orlando June 18-21st for a stunt driver's school. It's been a life long dream to be a stunt driver or political cheuffeur, so I'm going down for a two day professionals stunt course and then I may do some film work with Image of God Productions based in Kentucky.





No comments:
Post a Comment