
> Increase my relationship with God.
> Be a better brother.
> Work on my finances along the lines of Dave Ramsey's plan. Have $3,000 saved by my birthday.
> Hold 190lbs by the first of February. I'm currently 207lbs.
> Maintain 30 pushups/setups by February, increase to 40 in March, 50 in April, & 60 and hold by my birthday.
> Force my asthama to go away like the way Theodore Roosevelt proved could be done in the late 1800's.
> Resume flight lessons as soon as possible.
> Come to a conclusion on what I want to do college/tech/career wise.
> Keep smiling. If a particular issue isn't going to bother me in more than a year, then I won't let it drag me down.
> Wishful dream- Take a high speed driving course before I'm 20yrs old.





1 comment:
Wow! I like them! I'm gonna put a list on mine. Ya know, God can heal you from asthma (sp?). Just claim your healing!!!
:) Aleshia
Post a Comment