Brief Update:
Life is rolling along. There's not much to tell except that Laura had her birthday yesterday(I'll post pics later). One of the things she received was a real unicycle, so needless to say, we're keeping a watch on our bare toes around the house right now.
Life is extremely hectic at present, therefore I'm doing a juggling act on the large scale. Of course when you're juggling life, you have to be careful with how many balls you pick up or you'll have them all raining down on top of you...that's obvious I guess. I have several projects that are on hold, but I'll be able to bring them back in the circle once everything slows down, Lord willing.





1 comment:
I'll be praying for you! (That you don't get overloaded. Remember, God doesn't put more on us than we can bear. Oh, and I'll pray that you and your family keeps ya'lls toes. :) :) ) Your family has really been on my mind and heart today. All during church I kept feeling the need to pray for ya'll. Keep us in your prayers too. We really need them. G' night!
Post a Comment