
Well, I'm off... at least as of this coming Friday morning. I'm heading up to Greenwood, Indiana (right by Indianapolis) to visit some new friends. The Vanderhoffs make up an awesome family. Luke, 17yr, invited me to come this weekend for a homeschool get together that they are having. It should be fun!
Today my dad sold my 4-wheeler for me. I thoroughly enjoyed it while I had it, but I was having some trouble with it, so I decided to move on to other things. I still have my Jeep for the irresistible chronic urge to go fling some mud.
I just finished an essay. It was not too bad; I think it was 520 words/three pages.





3 comments:
I know you're going to have a great time. We're all sure going to miss you while you're gone. :)
Love,
Mamma
The trouble with your 4 wheeler is easily explainable, it's the same as the problem with your 4 wheel drive on your truck. Maybe you should give some thought to a three wheeler, motorcycle or even a unicycle, anything without 4 wheels in the name.
Hope you have fun in Indiana.
Billy
Metting new people that live that far away isn't uncommon now with social networking sites like Myspace and Facebook connecting people everywhere, but actually going to hang out with those people is (especially as far off as Indiana). How did the two of you get in contact? I realize that not everyone uses the social networking sites (myself included).
Hope you have a good time.
The Grand Sage
Post a Comment