September 29, 2009

Greenwood, Indiana

Thursday:

I left at 5:30 and arrived at 5:32! Ironic, I know. The Vanderhoffs and I rode with the Bowlings to a class that teaches debate. The class was interesting and I learned a lot.

Friday:

Friday, Luke and I met Nathaniel and his mom & bro on a tour of Camp Atterbury, a military training base in Indiana.



Friday night:
All the Vanderhoff, Bowling, and Marlette teens went in one van to a church welcoming in Frankfort.

Luke, Nate, and I wound up staying overnight at Nathaniel Hussey's house. We stayed up until 4 am talking. Haha!

Saturday:

Around 48 people (about 5-6 families) came together at the Hussey's house for fellowship. We had a testimonial, played games, ate lunch and supper, etc. It was a blast.

Sunday:

We had a great Sunday morning service. I was thoroughly blessed. I started home around 1:30. I managed to get lost a couple of times, one of which I'm thankful for. I ran across a 50's era diner (I'm a HUGE fan of the 50's era) in Dexter, MO and ate a club sandwich.


I spent the night at my grandparents and helped my dad build a trailer the next day at my grandpa's scrap yard. I arrived home Monday night.

No comments: