Tonight was my first of three sessions of photography class. Here are the photos that I was required to take to class in order to show my experience status... I might have been better off not taking any, huh?! :)
Tomorrow, I'm going with the class group to Blanchard Springs to take pictures. Afterwards we'll eat lunch. It should be pretty fun.
Most of the pictures are good...and I'm not biased. That aside, do you respond to comments or am I just wasting my time? No offense intended. If you didnt notice my other post see "something to chew on".
Since I’m still under aged, I keep my blog private, where I ask that people I don’t know to not use pseudo names. I realize that since my blog cannot be publically searched, you must have gotten my blog address through a mutual friend, so there’s most likely no harm. But, the world that we live in today can be very dangerous if you do not take necessary precautions, therefore I need to know who you are, otherwise I will regretfully have to block your comments.
In your last comment, in a nut-shell you said that I don’t understand why people are interfaithist, that I must not try convert people to my personal opinions, and that I don’t understand the advantages of interfaithism. I will answer these questions in a later post that I wrote last night before reading your comment.
You misunderstood what I was trying to say but I'll wait for that post of yours before I explain. Security is certainly a concern, hence the reason I use a pseudo name. My name won't mean anything to you but it's Walter, hope you don't mind but no last names. I found this blog through a guy named Jerry who said he got it from a guy named Billy. They are apparently old friends, I have seen him but never talked to him. I like to disscuss religeon among other things, which is why Jerry got me this address. Jerry said that he told Billy what it was for so I guess you could ask him. If you don't mind I would Like to continue using my screen name, Walter doesn't sound as cool.
Yeah, I think I met Jerry once at a homeschool pic-nic and had a very good impression of him. As for Billy, any friend-of-a-friend of Billy's is a friend of mine.
Now that I've re-read the post and published it, it doesn't seem to answer all of your questions like it did at first. After you read it, tell me what questions you have, and I'll see if I can cover them.
9 comments:
I think your photos are already great...of course I'm a little biased. :)
Love,
Mamma
Most of the pictures are good...and I'm not biased. That aside, do you respond to comments or am I just wasting my time? No offense intended. If you didnt notice my other post see "something to chew on".
I'll reply, but would you mind telling me who you are?
Thanks,
Barley
Thanks for replying, but I don't see that it matters who I am.
Oh ya, I like the turtle best.
Since I’m still under aged, I keep my blog private, where I ask that people I don’t know to not use pseudo names. I realize that since my blog cannot be publically searched, you must have gotten my blog address through a mutual friend, so there’s most likely no harm. But, the world that we live in today can be very dangerous if you do not take necessary precautions, therefore I need to know who you are, otherwise I will regretfully have to block your comments.
In your last comment, in a nut-shell you said that I don’t understand why people are interfaithist, that I must not try convert people to my personal opinions, and that I don’t understand the advantages of interfaithism. I will answer these questions in a later post that I wrote last night before reading your comment.
Best regards,
Barley
P.S. How have you been doing lately, Nicholas?
You misunderstood what I was trying to say but I'll wait for that post of yours before I explain. Security is certainly a concern, hence the reason I use a pseudo name. My name won't mean anything to you but it's Walter, hope you don't mind but no last names. I found this blog through a guy named Jerry who said he got it from a guy named Billy. They are apparently old friends, I have seen him but never talked to him. I like to disscuss religeon among other things, which is why Jerry got me this address. Jerry said that he told Billy what it was for so I guess you could ask him. If you don't mind I would Like to continue using my screen name, Walter doesn't sound as cool.
Grand Sage,
Yeah, I think I met Jerry once at a homeschool pic-nic and had a very good impression of him. As for Billy, any friend-of-a-friend of Billy's is a friend of mine.
Barley (My real name. Odd, I know!) :p
Thanks Barley, I'm looking forward to your next post
Grand Sage
Now that I've re-read the post and published it, it doesn't seem to answer all of your questions like it did at first. After you read it, tell me what questions you have, and I'll see if I can cover them.
Barley
Post a Comment