January 31, 2009

The 50th Post

The world was frozen. At least ours was. As far as you could see there was only ice. Inside the house at night, all you could see was blackness... except for the occasional whirling flashlight, wildly swayed to and fro by the expert hands of 5 and 6 year old siblings. They can get a guy into disco mood, ya' know?!

We were without power for 3 days and nights. Now I know how Jonah felt.








... no, I'm not an environmental lunatic just for trying to save the fruit trees! Haha!


People ask if I'm a country boy. I tell them I don't know what they're talking about...




Today I met Ben E. in Batesville to play basketball. I beat him 4 games out of 9. He is now 9 games ahead of me. I'll get those games back if it takes me the rest of my life. :) I came home with a nearly burst lip, a split fingernail, 3 pulled back fingernails, a bad knee, and a torn off foot blister two layers deep. Man! We had fun! All injuries except for the bad lip were my fault. Maybe I should learn from this?

Hobbling Big B.

No comments: