I went to Ben's house last weekend and we had a blast!
Friday, I was two hours late because of U-joint problems in my truck. Thankfully, God had his hand in the matter and the keeper pins resecured. We had a good time Friday night and then watched an Alfred Hitchcock before hitting the hay.
Saturday, we ate a really good breakfast that his dad cooked. We headed to the Jones Center afterwards, a multi-facility recreation building, with basketball courts, ice rink, and other sports and opportunities. On our way home, we stopped by Braum's and I ate two cheeseburgers and split a banana split with Ben... so I guess a I ate a banana quarter??? We also tried to find a book at Barnes & Noble.
Sunday, we ate another great breakfast and finished a Monopoly game that we had started Saturday night. Then, regretfully, it was time to head back home. We had fun every second of the way!





No comments:
Post a Comment