Today we went down Miller Creek road. There we found about 300 yards of iced over gravel. First we took the trucks down it sideways, then we took the 4-wheeler. I rode the 4-wheeler and lost control, sliding backwards into a ditch. It was no problem, however, for the Yamaha to crawl right out.
Then Tyler got the bright idea to try some mud:
After we pulled the ATV out of the mud, I got on and let it die. The battery was low, so we wound up having to push it back to the road to get it started again (I didn't have much luck with ATV's today).
We took it into the creek and Tyler started smiling. He got a good idea.
However, this good idea backfired, or should I say 'conked out'? We wound up having to pull it up and out of the creek with the handy-dandy Y2K Silverado w/ the 33's!
We played around for probably an hour or so longer. The only activity not photoed below was Tyler and I going 'rut skiing'. Yes, there were large ruts filled with frozen water, on which we drover rapidly across before the ice began to break. That was fun. Here are some pictures of Tyler freezing to death:
Afterwards we went to Home Depot, Walmart, Burger King, and Home Depot (again). Then we found a new game called precision driving! Basically, we have a lighting signal system where we can be driving side-by-side and make turns at the exactly same time, or be lined up behind one another and make fast U-turns and be lined up again in under 4 seconds, or park simultaniously. We're still pretty new at it, so we're having to take it cautiously. This isn't just a hobby, it's useful... for what, I don't know. It's just impressive right now. :)





2 comments:
Neat pictures!!
Mamma :)
My goodness, you are such a daredevil! LOL! But it looked like fun!!! Your poor mother! I feel really sorry for her. LOL! You probably keep her on edge. I liked the pics!
Aleshia
Post a Comment