September 01, 2009

Y= MX+B


Ahh! I take off in the Fall instead of Summer, so I'm now on my Fall break. Yahoo! And.... drum roll please.... I just finished Algebra II!

Ben and I played ball at at the college tonight. He is now up by 17 games. I'm getting better, though, so I'll catch up.

4 comments:

Billy said...

Ah! Fall break. So your going into 12th grade next year. Right? Are you just going to study for your GED as school next year?

Good luck with the basketball games.

Billy

aManAmongThem said...

No, it's just regular 12th grade - x. X= Algebra II therefore:

12th - Algebra II. Plug that into Life +/- Happiness. Happiness= 12th- AII. Therefore... I'm lost now.

I'll probably do the walk (Moon or tightrope?) with the AR homeschoolers at Harding and get a diploma. Other than that, I'm regretfully unsure of my future.

You liking UACCB still?

Big B.

Billy said...

Yes I am still liking UACCB a lot. I am currently planning on going to central Europe with the school in May. Are you still planning on taking online courses from UACCB? My teachers are all great and really helpful. There really is no replacement for the kind of hands on instruction you can get there.

Did I read that right? You are unsure of your future? That's the one thing you always seem to have a plan for. Is Goldfish's memory getting worse?

Oh and if you do the tightrope, make sure to bring an umbrella for balance.

Billy

The Grand Sage said...

Billy is right. there are several classes that offer practicle hands on experience that is invaluable. I believe Billy said that they were hooking up a 60 port network for one of his computer classes. However, online classes have their merits to. For instance you don't have to drive back and forth to school, and it's in your house so there is nothing new t distract you. I guess it depends on what your taking and whether or not you think you can benifit from hands on learning. Ultimately it's all up to you. Good Luck!

The Grand Sage