"I realized that if I was ever going to reach my dream, I needed to start now. Every year that passes is a year of lost opportunities. No matter what, you’ll never get those opportunities back. You’ll grow older, have less energy and initiative than before, and those dreams will grow grayer and grayer. There is no someday that’s better than today.
I did something tangible right off the bat. My tangible act was starting a blog that would quickly become The Simple Dollar. I signed up for it right then and there, on the spot, so that I wouldn’t have time to get lost in the details of planning and hemming and hawing and hedging my bets. That immediate, tangible action took my dream from complete unreality to something at least a bit tangible."- Simple Dollar
April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment