March 02, 2009

"Busy, busy, busy!"

Wow! The past two days have been busier than busier. One thing after another fell into place:

Sunday, I took a cabinet over to Heather H’s. grandpa in Jonesboro. Then my mom called saying that I was to go to my grandma Riggs’ in Dell and help her dig her car out from under her carport that collapsed under the weight of the snow. My Uncle got there right before I did and got it out with minor scratches. I then headed on to Blytheville and picked some stuff up from my grandparents, the Goolsbys. We ate supper and I wound up spending the night with them after trying unsuccessfully to head back home. The roads were re-frozen.

I came home this morning, unloaded everything, went to get some hay, unloaded that back home, got some mulch in town, got a couple of things in Wal-mart, bought some bed rails, and headed back to the barn….. and tomorrow? Back to Jonesboro!

No comments: