It's not just the name of a game, it's "Life"! Today we got 17 eggs and 1 gallon of milk from ours truly. We'll be getting more milk as soon as the calf gets off of Cupcake and the hand milking muscles strengthen!
Today, we got to a late start. I went to get my hair cut. I get the works when I'm there: rinse, shampoo, rinse, conditioner, rinse, dry, the freak walk to the chair, hair cut, and combing! I'm polished and smelling right when I come out of there! Not to mention that I get to hear the latest about Bertha. "And then she said... and then I told her!" I wish I had normal hair so that I would be able to just go to a regular, tough barber! "Want your sideburns, pal?"
When I got back, I cut a fallen tree at the base and then put a notch in it so that I could tie on to it with my truck. I drug another tree and picked up a couple more that I chopped up the other day.
I came in, got a shower, cooked taco salads, and started watching movies. The current movie is "Who's who at the Zoo?"..... most interesting.
Barley





No comments:
Post a Comment