March 01, 2008

Saturday

Saturday was pretty eventful!









My mom, Laura, Clay, and I went to a Dutch Oven cook-off today. It was sooooo neat! There was one group of contestants that were dressed in primitive pre-1840's. They were really nice. There was another group that were made up of truck drivers. Its funny how they have 'handles', or radio-names, which they only know each other by.

After that, I'm sad to say, I was beaten twice in a game of 25 points in basketball. Ahem! For the last two game sessions, I now have a 1-2 win. We're hoping to show improvement soon, or at least before the season's end, folks!

Sunday was not so eventful.

We went outside to look at our future garden and kind of observe what we're going to have to do about our fencing. We then did church. I re-typed a fax for my dad. Then we all talked a little bit. I re-parked the Suburban and tractor. I then helped my dad load up some scrap and hook up to the trailer. I came back in for some sword fighting with Laura and Clay. We ate supper. I did half of day's worth of next weeks Math. After that, back to some more sword fighting and then I got ready to go with my dad tomorrow to Blytheville to do some work.

Your friend,
Barley

No comments: