::breathing deeply::
Ahhh!! Fresh air! I just finished a barge full of school tonight. I was like sooo dreading doing school tomorrow.
Ummm... anyway, I'm wishing that I could get into a poet's mind frame right about now so that I could write a song. I think I'm almost there, if it will just last for more than ten minutes!
Ok, there is something that I think is sort of odd. In my polls that I update frequently, the votes are also updated frequently.... but no comments. Could someone, anyone, tell me why? I'm pretty sure that I know why. I just wanted to ask. You never will know what I know for only I know what I know, nor do you know what I know, therefor what I know is unknowable to the unknowing. I have know clue as to what I'm knowing about. I don't know how to spell know, or is it noa, or is it no, or maybe nou?
There once was a pot,
that lived in a yacht,
along with a cook with dripping snot.
Into the pot which was hot,
dropped the cook's snot more than ought,
the captain called him a flop a lot,
on for another job he sought.
Would you rate this as good, medium, or horrible? Not very politically correct, huh?
I hope you know that I know not what you know, only me. :)
This is fun!
Barley





1 comment:
Ummm...snot in a pot...I'll overlook the content and focus on the creativity....
Love,
Mamma
Post a Comment